Friday, April 4, 2014

First Dr. appointment update!

Sorry this is a little late! I had my first Dr. appointment for baby Talbot on April 1st and have meaning to blog about it ever since but I have been soooo tired!!  I apologize for making those of you who have been wondering how it went wait!!


So we went to the Dr. and he talked to us, asked us questions, told us what they were going to do that day, peed in a cup, got blood drawn, and then the exciting part, we got to see our baby! I was so glad he was doing an ultrasound on our first visit because I have been anxious to make sure the baby was in the right spot and growing how it should be!


So far everything looks great! We got to see the heartbeat, and found out that we were right on for our due date! The Dr.'s office did call the next day though and let me know that I had a U.T.I so now I am on some antibiotics for that! I am hoping I don't get those frequently during this pregnancy, I have heard that sometimes that happens but I guess that is better than some other calls I could have received!


We also got some fun free gifts from my Dr. like formula, coupons, and prenatal vitamins. I was so excited about that it made me feel like a mom!  The carries were really cute too and maybe I will post some photos of the things they gave me in the next blog!


We scheduled my next appointment for May 5th, and at that point I will be 11 weeks and 6 days!  I am so excited for that appointment, hopefully we will get to hear our little baby's heartbeat!!  It feels like it's forever away but I think it will go quickly! This month is a pretty busy but fun one so that will help!


So I also wanted to do a little update! Today I am 7 weeks and 3 days along, I am always exhausted, and I have had a little nausea.  The only cravings I have really had are French fries, and I have had a few aversions! I have had aversions to peanuts, milk, and hamburgers.  I have been sleeping pretty good at night, I usually get up once to use the restroom. I can't wait to start showing, and I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester when I am not so tired... I am halfway there! All in all I just love this little baby growing inside of me and keep praying everything keeps going this well! Thanks for reading my little update I think I will try to do them every week! I tried to attach my ultrasound picture but it would let me so I will try next time! Until then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.