Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Didn't have to wait long!

Okay so I know I just posted like yesterday but today I am officially on day 1 of my cycle and I am going in to get my blood drawn again on Monday the 17th and then I get my HSG/X ray done Tuesday February 18th! So I think next week will be an emotional crazy week! Needless to say my hubby is super excited to take care of me and all my emotions haha.

I am pretty excited and nervous! I feel like this is going to be a big turning point in our lives! Cody and I have talked about having kids but now we are actually taking charge! Thanks to all of you who have shown your support, I definitely need it!

On a more spiritual side I have to say I have been amazed by how much my savior has given me lately! I feel overwhelmed by the love, peace, and comfort I have felt, sometimes at the hands of my lovely husband, and other times from all of you! Several times this last week especially I have felt overwhelmed with the spirit and have felt God's love for me and for all women! I don't mean to get into religion on here but I just had to share how I have been feeling because it has been such a blessing! I was reading in Luke today about Christ and some of the miracles he performed for women and almost started crying on the frontrunner because it just hit me so hard. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love the women of this world. They are aware of you and your struggles, and if you draw near to them you will feel their love constantly!

I will leave you with that until next week! Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.