Tuesday, April 29, 2014

10 week update! :)

So if you haven't caught on yet I am actually 11 weeks today, but I this blog post is all about reflection on the past week! :) I feel like I have had more energy during the day lately... but I still crash out around 8:30-9pm. This whole weekend I don't think I stayed up past 9 once!


I have started getting heartburn which is not the best but I haven't been as nauseous so that's definitely a positive!! I am now starving more often than not which has been hard because I sit at the front desk all day and if I don't have snacks I am kind of stuck unless I can find  someone to cover me while I go raid the snack drawer! Even the ride home (takes about an hour) is rough! By the time I get home I feel like I have been fasting all day and trust me I have NOT!


One thing I am starting to notice more and more is my dry skin!! I am so itchy unless I put lotion on a couple times a day! Before I was pregnant I wasn't very good at keeping my skin moisturized because I didn't really notice if I did or didn't but now, if I don't put lotion on I know it!! :) That's about all that's new here! Next week's blog should be fun because we have a Dr. appointment and we will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat! As long as everything is alright next week we will also start taking weekly update photos! I will post those on here along with my weekly updates!


A lot of people keep asking me what I hope we are having (boy or girl) and I have to say I honestly don't know! One minute I think I want a little girl and the next I think about how fun a boy would be! I am excited for either gender and am looking forward to doing all of the cute girly outfits and bows, or the superhero themed nursery we have planned if it's a boy! I know some of my family has strong opinions of what they want my baby to be but I just want them to be happy and healthy as they join our little family! I do want to ask though if everyone else out there had a hard time picking boy names? We have had a heck of a time trying to find boy names we love but I think I finally found one I love (Cody is still thinking about it).


All in all I am so excited for this little one to get here and for all of the milestones we will hit before and after they arrive!! It's a crazy feeling to go through so many tears during our infertility struggles and going from feeling like it would never happen, to being pregnant and knowing that all that time you spent sad and doubting God, he was just waiting for the right time to send the miracle you have been waiting for! I feel like this is such a magical time in our lives and I am trying to soak it all in!!


Thank you for all of your support and to those of you who are still sticking with me even if my life isn't terribly exciting! See you all next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.